Board index

PCGen

IT IS ALIVE!!!

Pathfinder Enchanting Courtesan

Discussions between the code and data teams for new features and implementing long term projects

Pathfinder Enchanting Courtesan

Postby Gordon228 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:48 pm

i am trying to get the prestige class from Inner Sea Intrigue the Enchanting Courtesan and i have everything setup but can't seem to load it into pcgen and i have no idea what i am doing wrong any help would be appreciated. i think there is still more to do but i just want to see if i need to fix anything.

Code: Select all
SOURCELONG:Inner Sea Intrigue   SOURCESHORT:ISI   SOURCEDATE:2009-08

# Class Name      Hit Dice   Type         Max Level   Source Page      Define            Combat bonus                                                Save bonus                                                                  Modify VAR                                                                                                                                                                                                   FACT
CLASS:Enchanting Courtesan   HD:6      TYPE:PC.Prestige   MAXLEVEL:10   SOURCEPAGE:p.374   DEFINE:ArcaneArcherLVL|0   BONUS:COMBAT|BASEAB|classlevel("APPLIEDAS=NONEPIC")|TYPE=Base.REPLACE|PREVAREQ:UseAlternateBABProgression,0   BONUS:SAVE|BASE.Reflex|(classlevel("APPLIEDAS=NONEPIC")+1)/3   BONUS:SAVE|BASE.Fortitude,BASE.Will|(classlevel("APPLIEDAS=NONEPIC")+1)/2   BONUS:VAR|ClassBABPoor|classlevel("APPLIEDAS=NONEPIC")|PREVAREQ:UseFractionalBAB,1   BONUS:VAR|EnchantingCourtesanLVL|CL   BONUS:VAR|ClassSaveGood_Fortitude|classlevel("APPLIEDAS=NONEPIC")|PREVAREQ:UseFractionalSave,1   BONUS:VAR|ClassSaveGood_Reflex|classlevel("APPLIEDAS=NONEPIC")|PREVAREQ:UseFractionalSave,1   BONUS:VAR|ClassSavePoor_Will|classlevel("APPLIEDAS=NONEPIC")|PREVAREQ:UseFractionalSave,1   FACT:ClassType|PC   FACT:Abb|Arc
# Class Name      Required Skill                                    Required Ability                                    Req. Spell Type
CLASS:Enchanting Courtesan   PRESKILL:3,Bluff=5,Knowledge (arcana)=2,Sense Motive=5   PRESKILL:1,Perform (act)=2,Perform (dance)=2   PREABILITY:1,CATEGORY=FEAT,Spell Focus (divination),Spell Focus (enchantment)   PRESPELLTYPE:4,Divination=1,Enchantment=1,Divination=2,Enchantment=2
# Class Name      Skill Pts/Lvl   Class Skill
CLASS:Enchanting Courtesan   STARTSKILLPTS:6   CSKILL:Acrobatics| Bluff|Diplomacy|Disguise|Intimidate|Knowledge (arcana)|Knowledge (local)|Knowledge (nobility)|Knowledge (religion)|Linguistics|Perform|Sense Motive|Sleight of Hand|Stealth
1   ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|All Martial Weapon Proficiencies   ABILITY:FEAT|AUTOMATIC|Martial Weapon Proficiency Output|Simple Weapon Proficiency
1   ABILITY:FEAT|AUTOMATIC|Armor Proficiency (Light)|Armor Proficiency (Medium)
1   ABILITY:FEAT|AUTOMATIC|Shield Proficiency
###Block: Normal Level Progression
1   ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|Enchanting Courtesan ~ Covert spells
1   ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|Enchanting Courtesan ~ Enchanting touch
1   ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|Enchanting Courtesan ~ Seducer’s leverage
2   ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|Enchanting Courtesan ~ Poison use
2   ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|Enchanting Courtesan ~ Seductive intuition
3   ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|Enchanting Courtesan ~ Hidden spell +1
3   ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|Enchanting Courtesan ~ Master poisoner
4   ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|Enchanting Courtesan ~ Contact poison wielder
5   ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|Enchanting Courtesan ~ Deluding touch
6   ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|Enchanting Courtesan ~ Hidden spell +2/+1
7   ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|Enchanting Courtesan ~ Informative liaisons
8   ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|Enchanting Courtesan ~ Overwhelming touch
9   ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|Enchanting Courtesan ~ Hidden spell +3/+2
10   ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|Enchanting Courtesan ~ Touch of ecstasy
###Block: Spell Improvement
2   ADD:SPELLCASTER|Arcane
3   ADD:SPELLCASTER|Arcane
4   ADD:SPELLCASTER|Arcane
5   ADD:SPELLCASTER|Arcane
6   ADD:SPELLCASTER|Arcane
7   ADD:SPELLCASTER|Arcane
8   ADD:SPELLCASTER|Arcane
9   ADD:SPELLCASTER|Arcane
10   ADD:SPELLCASTER|Arcane

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/prestig ... courtesan/
Gordon228

Re: Pathfinder Enchanting Courtesan

Postby Nylanfs » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:54 pm

Did you make a pcc file to load your PrC?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
PCGen BoD - PR Silverback
Forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)
Nylanfs

Postby Nylanfs » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:56 pm

Also watch these tutorial videos

PCGen Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... -8q5IT-klM

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
PCGen BoD - PR Silverback
Forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)
Nylanfs

Postby Gordon228 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:59 pm

i made a basic one that i took from inner sea gods and retooled keeping all of what it had just renaming it properly as i wanted a quick test. i always look at how the folder structure is laid out so i know what i am doing wrong but in this case i think i should have included blank files for the other lst files the pcc is referencing. is that the right call tho?
Gordon228

Postby Gordon228 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:36 pm

the tut vids helped alot but now i have problems i can control and yes i was able to load it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tilr2gu7ct2uh ... e.zip?dl=0

here is the zip containing everything i have done thus far as you will probably ask for it so i have provided.
Gordon228

Postby LegacyKing » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:11 am

Quick corrections, since I have limited time:

1a) All your abilities are using Class Ability as a category, I frankly don't know if that exists, but it isn't standard set up, and won't display anything. Switch to CATEGORY:Special Ability otherwise, you'll likely have to alter the output sheets.
1b) All your abilities have a space after the name, this is never a good idea. Only thing saving you from a fatal crash is the KEY.
2) Class abilities are referenced by an invalid method - you haven't defined any class pool for your class in an ABILITYCATEGORY file. Change it to ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|xxx if you don't want to create the new pool.
3) None of your abilities have DESC: before the descriptive text, which is going to make pcgen go bonkers with errors. As it can't process non-tagged text like that.
4) I haven't used an ABILITY:FEAT on a class like this in a couple of years... Weapon and Armor Proficiencies are their own class feature, and the proper method to add bulk proficiencies is the use of internal abilities - ABILITY:Internal|AUTOMATIC|TYPE=WeaponProfSimple|TYPE=WeaponProfMartial|TYPE=ArmorProfHeavy|TYPE=ArmorProfMedium|TYPE=ArmorProfLight|TYPE=ShieldProfTower|TYPE=ShieldProf

Use the Highest tier for each one, and it'll grant the items below it.
5) We never reference the numbers in the ability - such as "Enchanting Courtesan ~ Hidden spell +3/+2" The class feature is Hidden spell, the values are the only changing field, so add
ASPECT:NAME|Hidden Spell +1|PREVAREQ:HiddenSpell,1
ASPECT:NAME|Hidden Spell +2/+1|PREVAREQ:HiddenSpell,2
ASPECT:NAME|Hidden Spell +3/+2|PREVAREQ:HiddenSpell,3
DEFINE:HiddenSpell|0
BONUS:VAR|HiddenSpell|1+(EnchantingCourtesanLVL>=5)+(EnchantingCourtesanLVL>=10)
Remove the numbers so the first one matches the name, and remove the two repeats.
6) Switch ArcaneArcherLVL on the class to EnchantingCourtesanLVL
7) Fix CSKILL:Acrobatics| Bluff to CSKILL:Acrobatics|Bluff -- SPACES are bad. We don't have a skill called " Bluff", so this means Bluff will never be a class skill.
8) FACT:Abb|Arc doesn't look correct

That is what I got from a quick look.

Cheers,

Andrew Maitland
PCGen Content SB
- Data Chimp
- Quicksilver Tracker Monkey
LegacyKing
Site Admin

Postby Gordon228 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:20 pm

Thank you for the look and i will see what i can do about fixing everything and seeing how it works.

Edit: the FACT:Abb|Arc line comes from the arcane archer so if it's not right then look to that class to fix it.

Edit 2: i just need to fix hidden spell then the class is done as it works just no hidden spell.

Edit 3: the link has the up to date version and now when you go to get Inner Sea Intrigue done you have one less thing to work on lol.
Gordon228

Postby LegacyKing » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:29 pm

Edit: the FACT:Abb|Arc line comes from the arcane archer so if it's not right then look to that class to fix it.

FACT:Abb = Abbreviation. You're re-using the same abbreviation as an Arcane Archer. I'd expect EnC or something along those lines.

Andrew Maitland
PCGen Content SB
- Data Chimp
- Quicksilver Tracker Monkey
LegacyKing
Site Admin

Return to Experimental