Board index

PCGen

IT IS ALIVE!!!

Pathfinder: Custom Weapon to Homebrew

Where users making their own LST files can ask "How-To" support questions

Moderator: Nylanfs

Forum rules
This is only to post HOW-TO Questions in relation to your own personal data sets. This is not where bugs are reported, please use the Main Group for Bugs or issues.

Pathfinder: Custom Weapon to Homebrew

Postby Fresnel » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:16 pm

Hi,

I am trying to add a custom weapon to the Homebrew inventory list.

Examplar PROFICIENCY:WEAPON|Longbow TYPE:Weapon.Resizable.Martial.Ranged.Specific.Piercing.Container.Projectile.Bow.Longbow CONTAINS:UNLIM|Arrow=1 COST:100 WT:3 CRITMULT:x3 CRITRANGE:1 DAMAGE:1d8 EQMOD:BONUS:STAT|INT,WIS|2|TYPE=Enhancement.BONUS:ABILITYPOOL|Headband of Intellect Skill Choice|1.IntTelepathy.IntSense120.Intelligent Item Alignment (NG).IntItemStatINT14.IntItemStatWIS16.MAGIC_COST|16000.PLUS1W.DARK WIELD:TwoHandsOnly RANGE:110 SIZE:M SOURCEPAGE:Custom SPROP:Intelligent Item Cohort

Two things are not working. Firstly the Ability bonuses are not working when equipped. The second is that the Intelligent item stats are not recognized and default to 10. Can someone stop my errors?

Cheers
Fresnel

Re: Pathfinder: Custom Weapon to Homebrew

Postby Distant Scholar » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:14 pm

It looks like many of the things you have in your EQMOD tag are the wrong kinds of things. The BONUS:STAT and BONUS:ABILITYPOOL, at least, need to be their own tags. I'm not familiar with "MAGIC_COST|16000", but that's not in the format for an EQMOD, either. Try changing those and see if things improve.

Douglas Limmer
PCGen Data Chimp ... I think
Distant Scholar

Postby Fresnel » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:22 pm

That was the problem for the Ability mod. Thanks.

The IntItemStatXXXYY Keys are still not working.
Fresnel

Postby LegacyKing » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:56 pm

Code: Select all
Examplar   PROFICIENCY:WEAPON|Longbow   TYPE:Weapon.Resizable.Martial.Ranged.Specific.Piercing.Container.Projectile.Bow.Longbow   CONTAINS:UNLIM|Arrow=1   COST:100   WT:3   CRITMULT:x3   CRITRANGE:1      DAMAGE:1d8   BONUS:STAT|INT,WIS|2|TYPE=Enhancement   BONUS:ABILITYPOOL|Headband of Intellect Skill Choice|1   EQMOD:IntItemBase.IntTelepathy.IntSense120.Intelligent Item Alignment (NG).IntItemStatINT14.IntItemStatWIS16.MAGIC_COST|16000.PLUS1W.DARK   WIELD:TwoHandsOnly   RANGE:110   SIZE:M   SOURCEPAGE:Custom   SPROP:Intelligent Item Cohort

That should fix the issue. I believe you're the first to create an intelligent item through code instead of the normal item customizer.

DOUG - EQMOD:ChoiceMod|MyChoice is a valid tag. I have been trying to get that changed so | is a separator and then we can use PRExxx on EQMODs. Hence a proposed EQUIPMOD tag.

Andrew Maitland
PCGen Content SB
- Data Chimp
- Quicksilver Tracker Monkey
LegacyKing
Site Admin

Postby Fresnel » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:24 pm

Perfect.

Nice to be first at something! :)
Fresnel

Return to Homebrew LST File Support