Board index

PCGen

IT IS ALIVE!!!

Righteous Bloodline

Where users making their own LST files can ask "How-To" support questions

Moderator: Nylanfs

Forum rules
This is only to post HOW-TO Questions in relation to your own personal data sets. This is not where bugs are reported, please use the Main Group for Bugs or issues.

Righteous Bloodline

Postby LearnTribe » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:40 pm

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has developed a homebrew for the Righteous Sorcerer Bloodline?
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-cl ... bloodline/

I'm actually more interested in an equivalent bloodrager bloodline as a homebrew, as I think it conceptually fits with bloodrager better than sorcerer, and would offer an interesting option for a paladin-like bloodrager.
I thought inserting the Bloodline Arcana as the 8th level power (and call it Righteous Resistance) would plug the gap in the level based progression quite nicely. Sadly I don't have time at the moment to work this up myself, but if anyone has built the bloodline (as sorcerer or even better as bloodrager) - or is interested enough to have a go at building it - I'd love to see the lst files.

Cheers, Gordon.
LearnTribe

Re: Righteous Bloodline

Postby LegacyKing » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:17 am

I'd assume no. Did you get this handled in the meantime on your own?

Andrew Maitland
PCGen Content SB
- Data Chimp
- Quicksilver Tracker Monkey
LegacyKing
Site Admin

Re: Righteous Bloodline

Postby LearnTribe » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:05 pm

No - I've had my hands full over past few months with a new addition to the family so haven't had the time or mental energy to do any coding.
LearnTribe

Return to Homebrew LST File Support