Board index

PCGen

IT IS ALIVE!!!

[PF] Dead Eye Feat Conversion

Where users making their own LST files can ask "How-To" support questions

Moderator: Nylanfs

Forum rules
This is only to post HOW-TO Questions in relation to your own personal data sets. This is not where bugs are reported, please use the Main Group for Bugs or issues.

[PF] Dead Eye Feat Conversion

Postby Aphyria » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:15 pm

LegacyKing wrote:Since I realize I am rather busy... here is a quick and dirty version:
Dead Eye SOURCELONG:Dragon Compendium SOURCESHORT:p.95
TYPE:Fighter.General
DESC:Your precision with ranged weapons translates into more telling strikes than you could normally make.
PRETEXT:Prerequisite: Point Blank Shot (PH), Weapon Focus (PH) (Any Ranged Wepaon), Base attack bonus +1, DEX 17
PREABILITY:1,CATEGORY=FEAT,Point Blank Shot
PREABILITY:1,CATEGORY=FEAT,Weapon Focus(TYPE=Ranged)
PRETOTALAB:1
PRESTAT:1,DEX=17
BENEFIT:You may add your Dexterity bonus on damage rolls made with ranged weapons for which you have the Weapon Focus feat, so long as the target is within 30 feet. Special - Dead Eye does not increase the damage dealt to creatures immune to critical hits. A fighter may select Dead Eye as one of his fighter bonus feats.

Sorry for the delay in replies; had some stuff crop up. Thank you very much for typing it up for me! My version was somewhat on-track, but some obvious missing and possibly outdated elements. As requested, made a new thread for clarity (again, apologies about that).

SOURCELONG:My Pathfinder Campaign SOURCESHORT:MPC SOURCEWEB:http://www.mpcwebsite.com SOURCEDATE:2008-01 Dead Eye CATEGORY:Ability TYPE:General.Fighter DESC:Your precision with ranged weapons translates into more telling strikes than you could normally make. STACK:NO MULT:NO SOURCELONG:Dragon Compendium SOURCEPAGE:p.95 BENEFIT:You may add your Dexterity bonus on damage rolls made with ranged weapons for which you have the Weapon Focus feat, so long as the target is within 30 feet. BONUS:COMBAT|DAMAGE.Weapon|((max(STR,DEX)-STR)|TYPE=Ranged PREATT:1 PRESTAT:1, DEX=17 PREABILITY:1,Category=Feat,TYPE.WeaponFocus
Aphyria

Return to Homebrew LST File Support