Board index

PCGen

IT IS ALIVE!!!

[PF] Homebrew - Learning to make Gestalt Characters

Where users making their own LST files can ask "How-To" support questions

Moderator: Nylanfs

Forum rules
This is only to post HOW-TO Questions in relation to your own personal data sets. This is not where bugs are reported, please use the Main Group for Bugs or issues.

[PF] Homebrew - Learning to make Gestalt Characters

Postby RecklessPrudence » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:06 am

Hi, so my group wants to try Gestalt characters, and I have been voluntold to make custom classes for everyone, since I'm 'good with computers'. Let's just ignore the fact that I've never worked with PCGen files before, and we want to start next Saturday, so I need to learn how to do it, do it, and get it back to them, all in time for them to do up their characters.

So far, I've been instructed to make a Summoner/Spirit Guide (Oracle), a Divine Defender (Paladin)/Urban Ranger (Ranger), and a Mysterious Stranger (Gunslinger)/Eldritch Scion (Magus).

I started on the Summoner/Spirit Guide, since that player got back to me hours before the other two, and I've partially gotten it working, but not entirely. All the big things that aren't working seem to both be related to my use of SERVESAS. I can't select any archetypes, as despite using SERVESAS, the archetypes listed are all invalid, saying I need one level of the relevant class, and the only listed archetypes are the Summoner ones, instead of listing both Summoner and Oracle archetypes. Also, how exactly do I format the Favored Class Bonuses in the Race page, if I want it to have access to both the Summoner and Oracle Favoured Class Bonuses?

Thanks in advance!
RecklessPrudence

Re: [PF] Homebrew - Learning to make Gestalt Characters

Postby LegacyKing » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:16 am

No one? Wow. Unearthed Arcana has a few. You can follow the examples if you didn't already figure this out on your own in the 9 months nobody took to reply to you... (Seriously guys? Not one reply?)

Andrew Maitland
PCGen Content SB
- Data Chimp
- Quicksilver Tracker Monkey
LegacyKing
Site Admin

Return to Homebrew LST File Support