[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
PCGen • View topic - [Pathfinder] Occult Adventures
Board index

PCGen

IT IS ALIVE!!!

[Pathfinder] Occult Adventures

If you want to see a book included in PCGen, this is the place to ask.

Moderator: Nylanfs

[Pathfinder] Occult Adventures

Postby draconswan » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:40 pm

I know this book is relatively new, but I wasn't sure if/when it would be on the list to add to pcgen?
draconswan

Re: [Pathfinder] Occult Adventures

Postby Nylanfs » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:49 pm

As soon as a volunteer decides to pick it up

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
PCGen BoD - PR Silverback
Forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)
Nylanfs

Postby LegacyKing » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:35 am

It's being worked on. Development halted during the push to get 6.06.00 out the door. But it should resume progress soon.

Cheers,
Andrew

Andrew Maitland
PCGen Content SB
- Data Chimp
- Quicksilver Tracker Monkey
LegacyKing
Site Admin

Postby skyhand1968 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:33 pm

how is this book coming along?
skyhand1968

Postby Nylanfs » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:57 pm

Andrew, Paul, and Gwen too i think. Have been plugging away at it.

https://pcgenorg.atlassian.net/browse/N ... 2Occult%22

Nylanfs

Postby skyhand1968 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:57 pm

What % is the file at, also is there a way to sign up to test it
skyhand1968

Postby Nylanfs » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:52 pm

If you really want to try it before it gets finished you can find it in the pcgen repo. But be aware it is in a very alpha state.

https://github.com/PCGen/pcgen-newsourc ... adventures

Nylanfs

Postby LegacyKing » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:55 pm

Percentage? The Favored Class Bonuses are not implemented, and the Archetypes are just basic stubs, without granting anything. I would call it 80% if I had to make a guess.

Andrew Maitland
PCGen Content SB
- Data Chimp
LegacyKing
Site Admin

Postby skyhand1968 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:19 am

Thank you for the link and the quick reply
skyhand1968

Postby skyhand1968 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:27 pm

I downloaded the files in the link give, put them in there own Dir. and put the Dir. in the data part of pcgen. the book book is not showing to load it in sources to load it. any help would be nice. I am using PCgen 6.06.00 rc 2
skyhand1968

Postby Nylanfs » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:25 pm

You have restarted PCGen and switched to the advanced sources tab?

Nylanfs

Postby skyhand1968 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:10 am

Yes, I have tried Restarted PCgen and switched to the advanced sources tab. It is not showing. I also have loaded other sources in the Data Dir. and they so show
skyhand1968

Postby scisco » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:10 pm

Did you ever figure out how to get it to load? I am having the same issue.
scisco

Postby LegacyKing » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:26 pm

You downloaded it? Did you unzip the files, so you can see the lst files? Or did you pull it down from github using a git client? People I send it directly to don't have any problems.

Andrew Maitland
PCGen Content SB
- Data Chimp
LegacyKing
Site Admin

Postby scisco » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:32 pm

I unzipped everything, I can see all of the individual files. Can you send it to me directly, maybe I messed up downloading it.
scisco

Postby Nylanfs » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:36 pm

Did you restart PCGen after unzipping? The Pcc files are only read upon start of the program.

Nylanfs

Postby LegacyKing » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:40 pm

send me an email HELP@PCGEN.ORG and I'll send my current version.

Andrew Maitland
PCGen Content SB
- Data Chimp
LegacyKing
Site Admin

Postby scisco » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:48 pm

I did restart the program but it didn't make any difference.

I sent an email, thanks!
scisco

Postby greendiamond16 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:29 am

how do i add new source 245 occult adventures to the actual program. I have no idea how to transfer the data on the website to my program.
greendiamond16

Postby LegacyKing » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:11 am

Download pcgen 6.07.01 - it's included.

Cheers,

Andrew Maitland
PCGen Content SB
- Data Chimp
LegacyKing
Site Admin

Postby Shimaaji » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:24 pm

I'm sorry if this is out of place here, but if I were to notice a problem with the alpha implementation of a book ... should I report that or rather just wait?

(The case at hand would be the Spiritualist I tried to build. In PC Gen up until the autobuild built at 2017-02-08 00:06 he only has access to spells that were added with the book Occult Adventures, but not to spells on his spell list printed in other books, like the core rulebook.)
Shimaaji

Postby LegacyKing » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:05 pm

Andrew Maitland
PCGen Content SB
- Data Chimp
LegacyKing
Site Admin

Postby Bierce » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:41 pm

Bierce