Board index

PCGen

IT IS ALIVE!!!

[Pathfinder] Player Companion: Agents of Evil

If you want to see a book included in PCGen, this is the place to ask.

Moderator: Nylanfs

[Pathfinder] Player Companion: Agents of Evil

Postby Sral92x » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:34 pm

Hi,

The Book "Player Companion: Agents of Evil" by Paizo that came of in January 2016. I need it for the Devil Impostor Archetype for the Unchained Summoner.

Would be awesome if it could be added to the data sets.

By the Way i noticed in a previous autobuild I had the campaign setting: Inner Sea gods was available but couldn't find it in the latest autobuild(30-march).
Sral92x

Re: [Pathfinder] Player Companion: Agents of Evil

Postby LegacyKing » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:09 pm

Are you willing to learn basic lst coding?

I do not foresee any new sources being added this cycle with the amount of conversion the entire repository will be undergoing. However, I have taught rudimentary basics to help regular folks add their customizations and have it work.

If you have 30 minutes, that should be sufficient to get your archetype working. I won't be available for 8 hours, unless you want to do email back and forth. Limited capabilities when I am at work.

You will need a text editor, I prefer Editplus, but you can grab anything you want.

Cheers,

Andrew Maitland
PCGen Content SB
- Data Chimp
- Quicksilver Tracker Monkey
LegacyKing
Site Admin

Re: [Pathfinder] Player Companion: Agents of Evil

Postby Sral92x » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:44 pm

Thank you for the reply.

I have basically only posted this as a request to be added at some point.
I am terrible at programming but I am motivated enough to try to learn.

I also noticed a bug with the evolutions of unchained eidolens. The eidolens at some point receive resistance through leveling up. This resistance is marked as a yellow resistance evolution and it interferes with the evolution resistance that you can choose as it won't allow you to select additional resistances. If an eidolen already has the "free" resistance you you choose to add the resistance evolution, it willl subtract the needed evolution points but will not increase the resistances number

Just wanted to mention that,

Cheers
Sral92x

Return to Publisher Permission and Book Requests