Board index

PCGen

IT IS ALIVE!!!

Starfinder Bugs rev 1.03

For Starfinder discussions

Starfinder Bugs rev 1.03

Postby Nylanfs » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:26 pm

Report any bugs here. Please test against any bugs you have previously reported.

Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
PCGen BoD - PR Silverback
Forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)
Nylanfs

Re: Starfinder Bugs rev 1.03

Postby twister » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:35 pm

Hello, first time posting here, so I hope I present it the right way. Oh and while I'm here, Thank you guys! you are really amazing.

When creating an operative, I noticed some points:

1) in the character sheet, the cell showing speed (ex: Walk 30', Climb 30') doesn't include Quick Movement (operative talent) or Improved Quick Movement (Ope exploit) (though they are described in the following pages of the character sheet under "Class Features". Maybe because of multiple pre requisites (light or no armor, different speed at diff lvls, + improved quick movement only adds twice and not three times...)? No idea if it can be done.

2) In the character sheet, under Class Features, the specialization exploit is written even at level 1 even though we receive it at lvl 5 (for example if my spe is Ghost, I should receive Cloaking Field only at lvl 5)

3) At lvl 10, lvl 10 operative exploits open as normal in Feats and Abilities > Character > Operative exploits but they show me as Qualified even if I'm not because of pre requisites (example: Stunning shot opens, even if I didn't take Staggering Shot)

English is not my primary language, I hope I explained it enough for you to understand.

twister

Postby Rahod » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:56 pm

I have notice that when adding multiple class levels your Con modifier is only added to the first level but not to each additional level.
Rahod

Postby Nylanfs » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:38 pm

Rahod wrote:I have notice that when adding multiple class levels your Con modifier is only added to the first level but not to each additional level.

When entering them one at a time (ie pressing "+" several times) or when you enter "X" number of levels and hit +?

Nylanfs

Postby LegacyKing » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:07 am

Is that HP, SP or both?

Andrew Maitland
PCGen Content SB
- Data Chimp
- Quicksilver Tracker Monkey
LegacyKing
Site Admin

Postby LegacyKing » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:13 am

twister wrote:Hello, first time posting here, so I hope I present it the right way. Oh and while I'm here, Thank you guys! you are really amazing.

When creating an operative, I noticed some points:

1) in the character sheet, the cell showing speed (ex: Walk 30', Climb 30') doesn't include Quick Movement (operative talent) or Improved Quick Movement (Ope exploit) (though they are described in the following pages of the character sheet under "Class Features". Maybe because of multiple pre requisites (light or no armor, different speed at diff lvls, + improved quick movement only adds twice and not three times...)? No idea if it can be done.

2) In the character sheet, under Class Features, the specialization exploit is written even at level 1 even though we receive it at lvl 5 (for example if my spe is Ghost, I should receive Cloaking Field only at lvl 5)

3) At lvl 10, lvl 10 operative exploits open as normal in Feats and Abilities > Character > Operative exploits but they show me as Qualified even if I'm not because of pre requisites (example: Stunning shot opens, even if I didn't take Staggering Shot)

English is not my primary language, I hope I explained it enough for you to understand.

You write better English than I do whatever language you natively write. :)

1) I'll have to look at it later. None of that is currently coded. (Which is why we're soliciting feedback to catch overlooked items)
2) Fixed.
3) Hmm, will have to add the PRExxx.

Andrew Maitland
PCGen Content SB
- Data Chimp
LegacyKing
Site Admin

Postby Rahod » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:39 pm

Nylanfs wrote:
Rahod wrote:I have notice that when adding multiple class levels your Con modifier is only added to the first level but not to each additional level.

When entering them one at a time (ie pressing "+" several times) or when you enter "X" number of levels and hit +?

either way. I have made a Vesk Soldier with a Con modifier of +4 and at 5th level only has a SP of 39 instead of 55. This is just one example
Rahod

Postby LegacyKing » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:23 pm

Thanks for the report - SP now calculates Con bonus every level.

Andrew Maitland
PCGen Content SB
- Data Chimp
LegacyKing
Site Admin

Postby MatsuKurisu » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:30 pm

Great work on the Starfinder stuff so far. Much appreciated
I am building my first character, have purchased inventory including Armor.
Go to the Character sheet and no Inventory is listed and the Armor mods (Second Skin) are not included in the AC calcs

Thanks
MatsuKurisu

Postby LegacyKing » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:09 pm

Purchasing is not the same as equipping it. I just tested and it's working properly.

Andrew Maitland
PCGen Content SB
- Data Chimp
LegacyKing
Site Admin

Postby MatsuKurisu » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:11 am

LegacyKing wrote:Purchasing is not the same as equipping it. I just tested and it's working properly.

OK, how do you equip?
Thanks
MatsuKurisu

Postby Nylanfs » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:58 pm

There is another tab that says equipping on the inventory tab. It lets you set up different equipment for different situations.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Nylanfs

Postby MatsuKurisu » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:04 am

Nylanfs wrote:There is another tab that says equipping on the inventory tab. It lets you set up different equipment for different situations.

Great! Found and it works
Thanks for the assist
MatsuKurisu

Return to d20 (Starfinder)