Board index

PCGen

IT IS ALIVE!!!

Update 6.07.06

Where new users can post questions about PCGen, or report possible issues (bug tracking is by Jira - jira.pcgen.org)

Update 6.07.06

Postby Janos » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:48 am

I have a simple question or two..

First, I see that on the download page you now have 6.07.06, but in the news you don't mention this update being out... does this mean that it really isn't anything added and just some bug fixes or what? I ask because I can't find any patch/update notes anywhere, so I honestly have no clue what this update/patch brings to the table.

Second, this ties a little with the first, I saw a post somewhere else where someone was asking about Horror or some such, yet in that post he mentioned that you had Ultimate Wilderness already in, but I have not been able to find it (if it is actually available) in the source selections lists.. not even in the 6.07.06 version, so I am asking, is this material actually already in and I am just not seeing it for some reason, or is it not actually in yet?

Thank you for your time on these questions..
Janos

Re: Update 6.07.06

Postby Nylanfs » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:07 pm

We had an issue where we couldn't update the website and forums for a while and the news update slipped through the cracks. :)

UW is still in development.
https://pcgenorg.atlassian.net/browse/NEWSOURCE-330

Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
PCGen BoD - PR Silverback
Forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)

Note: This forum will be closed within the next month. Pleas signup at https://pcgen.groups.io
Nylanfs

Postby Janos » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:47 am

Thank you for the information about UW... as for the site you linked, It is an interesting thing, and I am looking through it now, but Is it supposed to have a way to show me what changes or fixes were put into 6.07.06 (or any other release/update when they drop) if they don't make it to the NEWS section? Again, I appreciate your time and any information you might have, thank you and everyone else for your hard work.
Janos

Postby LegacyKing » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:03 am

The release notes are in the same download section. Those house all the changes introduced in the new version (at least the changes the code team felt worthy of a ticket).

Cheers,

Andrew Maitland
PCGen Content SB
- Data Chimp
- Quicksilver Tracker Monkey
LegacyKing
Site Admin

Postby Janos » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:18 am

Sir, I am just going to bow out on this one lol... I can't figure out what the download section is, or where to even begin to find it lol. I will just sit down one day and go through everything on the site I can to try and understand as best I am able what it is I see. I apologize again if I am frustrating you, but ever since the brain surgery, my ability to focus and concentrate as well as my memory and even some of my processing abilities are semi scrambled (well, more than semi in some areas lol), that is why I am just going to let this one die the quiet death and try to spend some time learning and understanding what I see here to see if it will help me further understand JIRA next time I come to use it. Thank you again and I hope you have a great day, well, now that I have stopped pestering you that is lol!
Janos

Postby LegacyKing » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:26 am

Hi Janos,

You aren't pestering me, nor aggravating me. It may be me coming off as abrupt without intending it.

Here is the downloads section --> https://github.com/PCGen/pcgen/releases

The last release notes would be for 6.07.06 --> https://github.com/PCGen/pcgen/releases ... 60706.html

Cheers,

Andrew Maitland
PCGen Content SB
- Data Chimp
- Quicksilver Tracker Monkey
LegacyKing
Site Admin

Postby Janos » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:36 am

My last reply then I will leave you alone, I promise lol.. I just wanted to say thank you again, and for the link.. but more importantly for being patient with me, it is very appreciated. Have a great night and an even better weekend!
Janos

Return to Questions & Issues