Board index

PCGen

IT IS ALIVE!!!

[Solved] Some Spells missing for the Occultist

Where new users can post questions about PCGen, or report possible issues (bug tracking is by Jira - jira.pcgen.org)

[Solved] Some Spells missing for the Occultist

Postby Sup4m0nkey » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:13 am

Hi there !

I don't know if I'm posting in the right section, please forgive me if it's not the case.
Also, I'm French, so forgive me if my english sounds bad.

I've been having problems with the Occultist's spells.
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/occult-adventures/occult-classes/occultist/#Occultist_Spells
Here it says that, for example, Returning Weapon (Conjuration, 1st level) and Masterwork Transformation (Transmutation, 2nd level) are in the occultist's spell list, but I can't add them to my character. I don't find them in the list, but I can find them if I create a wizard.
I'm using 6.07.07 version and I'm loading every pathfinder book.

Here is a link to the character : https://filehost.net/269bb0181cca4125

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but if i'm not, please tell me how to change this. I understood that I could probably edit some config files in the software, but I don't really know how.

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Sup4m0nkey on Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sup4m0nkey

Re: Some Spells missing for the Occultist

Postby Nylanfs » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:54 am

Returning weapon is in Ultimate Combat, and that also needs to be loaded. If you can't find an item check the sec. 15 at the bottom and see where it came from.

Section 15: Copyright Notice

Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Ultimate Combat. © 2011, Paizo Publishing, LLC; Authors: Jason Bulmahn, Tim Hitchcock, Colin McComb, Rob McCreary, Jason Nelson, Stephen Radney-MacFarland, Sean K Reynolds, Owen K.C. Stephens, and Russ Taylor.

Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
PCGen BoD - PR Silverback
Forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)
Nylanfs

Re: Some Spells missing for the Occultist

Postby Sup4m0nkey » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:58 pm

Thank you very much ! That was indeed the problem. I thought I had loaded every Paizo book in the software, but because of the requirements for some of them and the order in which I had loaded them, some of them were missing.
I should have double-checked that.
Problem solved !
Sup4m0nkey

Return to Questions & Issues