Board index

PCGen

IT IS ALIVE!!!

Maneuver Master and Tetori monks

Where new users can post questions about PCGen, or report possible issues (bug tracking is by Jira - jira.pcgen.org)

Maneuver Master and Tetori monks

Postby Gil-Gandel » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:15 pm

1) There's an issue with qualifying for feats based on Monk level. For example, Kraken Style should be available at level 3 (or Snapping Turtle at level 1) but it appears that for these specific archetypes their monk level is not being counted, only their BAB. When I add extra levels to make the BAB high enough, the feats become available; also when I remove the archetype.

2) 6.07.08 specifically seems to be trying to allow normal Monk bonus feats *and* Tetori or MM bonus feats. I've seen the bizarre sight of a 1st-level monk being offered six feats: two normal, two monk bonus, and two Tetori (or MM) bonus.

ETA: Sohei have the same problems as well - a Monk with Dodge can take Crane Style at first level and a Sohei cannot.
Gil-Gandel

Re: Maneuver Master and Tetori monks

Postby Gil-Gandel » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:04 pm

...Having done a little digging, it seems that the issue may be that MonkFeatQualify isn't being set for these archetypes (comparing it with a Hungry Ghost Monk, where it works just fine). Hope this helps. --Gil
Gil-Gandel

Postby LegacyKing » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:43 pm

Please open a DATA "Bug" report on JIRA --> https://pcgenorg.atlassian.net

Andrew Maitland
PCGen Content SB
- Data Chimp
- Quicksilver Tracker Monkey
LegacyKing
Site Admin

Postby Gil-Gandel » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:12 pm

Done - two separate issues over 1 and 2 above. Another one because Dodge is not appearing as a Monk bonus feat. Thank you. :)
Gil-Gandel

Return to Questions & Issues