Board index

PCGen

IT IS ALIVE!!!

Winter Witch Prestige Class

Where new users can post questions about PCGen, or report possible issues (bug tracking is by Jira - jira.pcgen.org)

Winter Witch Prestige Class

Postby Janos » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:43 pm

Good Afternoon all,

As the title says, I am asking about the Winter Witch Prestige class from Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Paths of Prestige from 2012 ... namely if you would look into adding it in. I know it isn't exactly able to be used by everyone (ok, no one but the Winter Witch Archetype) but still, it does have a place when mixed with said Archetype, namely making it better able to play with snow and ice spells (and even any non fire spell since the two of them combined can allow any energy other than fire (can't take fire spells) used to become cold) better. The bonus stuff to help overcome resistances and even Cold Immunity is a nice bit, Plus, it is one of the ones that can continue to advance the Witch baseline stuff like Hexes and Such. With Prestigious Spellcaster, you don't even lose a level of your casting, and if you choose to take it twice, you can add in Evangelist if you really wanted some of those goodies. I know it isn't the most powerful of setups, but you could have both prestige classes at level 10 by the time you hit 16 and still lose none of your Baseline (Winter Witch Archetype I mean) abilities and spells. Anyways, I apologize for bothering with this, but I saw some posts on it and got really curious and then interested in it and thought I could at least ask, so thank you for your time.
Janos

Re: Winter Witch Prestige Class

Postby LegacyKing » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:12 am

https://pcgenorg.atlassian.net/projects ... openissues

Looks like the last activity was 2015...

Andrew Maitland
PCGen Content SB
- Data Chimp
- Quicksilver Tracker Monkey
LegacyKing
Site Admin

Postby Janos » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:06 am

Oh wow.. almost 2 and a half years without any progress? Well, hopefully this post asking about it will bring it back to the eyes of those who were working on it, just in case they just got to busy with things and it slipped between the cracks. Anyways, thank you for the quick reply on it though LegacyKing, it is most appreciated.
Janos

Postby Janos » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:30 am

I posted a reply in the comments of that Issue asking for an update and voting for it on the site, I hope I did this correctly to draw attention to it, if not, would you mind correcting me LegacyKing? Thank you again for your time and help.
Janos

Return to Questions & Issues