Board index

PCGen

IT IS ALIVE!!!

Divine Bond and Bless Weapon

Where new users can post questions about PCGen, or report possible issues (bug tracking is by Jira - jira.pcgen.org)

Divine Bond and Bless Weapon

Postby Zerocyber » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:53 pm

I've got a Paladin set up here, but I can't seem to figure out how to activate these. Once I picked the weapon version of Divine Bond, it disappeared. Doesn't come up in the Temporary Bonuses menu. Bless Weapon also doesn't come up in the Temporary Bonuses menu, though it's on the spell list.
Zerocyber

Re: Divine Bond and Bless Weapon

Postby LegacyKing » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:33 pm

If you can, open a Jira - pcgenorg.atlassian.net - Create a user profile, and then create a Data Feature Request for the missing Bless Weapon temp bonus.

The Divine Bond for a weapon is well beyond a temp bonus capability. What it does and the bonus granted to the character are displayed on the character sheet. Beyond that, you can create a custom weapon with the bonuses you are receiving.

When the new Formula Parser becomes a reality, then perhaps adding the extras will become more realistic. Otherwise, you're asking for quite a few hours minimum to code in some fancy custom code that still wouldn't give you what you're desiring to have.

Cheers,

Andrew Maitland
PCGen Content SB
- Data Chimp
- Quicksilver Tracker Monkey
LegacyKing
Site Admin

Return to Questions & Issues