Board index

PCGen

IT IS ALIVE!!!

Tyrant Antipaladin

Where new users can post questions about PCGen, or report possible issues (bug tracking is by Jira - jira.pcgen.org)

Tyrant Antipaladin

Postby Coren » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:30 am

My group is planning to do an evil campaign after we finish our current one (still quite a ways out), but have already started planning our characters and getting quick lvl 1 characters made to see how the party will work. As the campaign our DM is planning to run us through heavily advises against any chaotic characters, one of our members wants to play an Antipaladin with the Tyrant archetype (which requires LE instead of CE). The problem is, pcgen forces CE to be a Antipal, and then changes the character to ex-antipal from any alignment change, but also doesn't allow the selection of the Tyrant archetype because they are not LE and none of the 3 of us (myself with the most experience in pcgen, our DM, or the player) are able to find a way around this issue.
Coren

Re: Tyrant Antipaladin

Postby Coren » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:35 pm

And then of course shortly after posting, I decide to look a little closer and find the archetype "Antipaladin Alternate Alignment" which was already made just for this occasion.
Coren

Re: Tyrant Antipaladin

Postby evilpixie87 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:28 am

Look for the archetype "Antipaladin Alternate Alignment".
If you select that, it SHOULD allow you to change alignment to LE and select the Tyrant

....Which you already found and I would have known if my tapatalk worked better on my phone!
evilpixie87

Return to Questions & Issues