Board index

PCGen

IT IS ALIVE!!!

PDF export issues

Where new users can post questions about PCGen, or report possible issues (bug tracking is by Jira - jira.pcgen.org)

PDF export issues

Postby jagbear » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:33 pm

I'm not certain where this question belongs, so I'm starting here. I'm using homebrew datasets, but standard output sheets. With the upgrade to 6.07.05 I cannot print the campaign history in the output sheet by either printing it or exporting to pdf. I've even tried exporting to html and that doesn't work. I don't know if this is an issue with the datasets or pcgen or what. If it should be reported as an error in jira, I can do that.
Sorry forgot to include that I am using the 5e game mode and output sheets.
jagbear

Re: PDF export issues

Postby LegacyKing » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:33 am

Hi,

Campaign History only works (From what my testing can validate) after you've at least saved the character. Not sure why, but that's what I've encountered. Just tested with the 5e and made one campaign history.

The pcgen JIRA is always the best place for these issues. Bugs or problems can be tested by the volunteers. Other communication channels are good for talking to the volunteers who prefer these mediums, but won't always be seen by the volunteers that can fix the problem.

Cheers,

Andrew Maitland
PCGen Content SB
- Data Chimp
- Quicksilver Tracker Monkey
LegacyKing
Site Admin

Return to Questions & Issues