Board index

PCGen

IT IS ALIVE!!!

Player Companion: Haunted Heroes

Where new users can post questions about PCGen, or report possible issues (bug tracking is by Jira - jira.pcgen.org)

Player Companion: Haunted Heroes

Postby Janos » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:28 am

Sorry to disturb, but another question I found myself trying to look up... the Player Companion Haunted Heroes from Paizo. Specifically if it is in the works to be added or if it has even been addressed? I know it is not in the version .07 that just recently came out, but I haven't tried .08 as yet). I tried to look it up myself, but I came back with nothing... however, I will be the first to admit, my skills with that site are lacking (as in barely above 0 at the moment lol). If this is not on the list as yet, I would like to either get assistance with adding it, or help figuring out how to add it myself? Either way, thank you all for your time.
Janos

Re: Player Companion: Haunted Heroes

Postby Nylanfs » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:19 am

It doesn't look like anyone has picked that up to make yet.

Here are some videos to help make the data: https://youtu.be/LhGkqdXNtOw
Under the documentation in help there are List File Classes that are a good starting point.
You can jump onto our chatroom and see if anyone is available to give you a helping hand: https://pcgen.hipchat.com/chat/room/1800907

Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
PCGen BoD - PR Silverback
Forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)
Nylanfs

Re: Player Companion: Haunted Heroes

Postby Janos » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:32 am

Oh noooo I mean help figuring out how to add it to the open ticket list, not help doing it. I have never used this Program before and I worry I would mess something up, badly lol. I mean, I couldn't even figure out how to do the thing I asked about way back when dealing with the Ley Line Guardian Witch Archetype and Spells, I am sure I can't NOT screw this up lol. Maybe after I have studied these videos enough, I might be able to do some, but I am still worried I would just mess stuff up.
Janos

Return to Questions & Issues