Board index

PCGen

IT IS ALIVE!!!

Aasimar Alternate Race Traits

Where users making their own LST files can ask "How-To" support questions

Moderator: Nylanfs

Forum rules
This is only to post HOW-TO Questions in relation to your own personal data sets. This is not where bugs are reported, please use the Main Group for Bugs or issues.

Aasimar Alternate Race Traits

Postby jameslkight » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:08 pm

Aasimar alternate race traits as listed in the Advanced Race Guide are legal for PFS play, and I also possess the Blood of Angels support book as well.

I am wanting to activate the Halo alternate race trait, but it is not showing up in the alternate race traits section. In the lst file for blood of angels in the pfs folder, it says PFSNotLegal even though it is. How do I activate this trait to be able to take it?

Thanks!
jameslkight

Re: Aasimar Alternate Race Traits

Postby Distant Scholar » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:48 pm

Did these options change from PFSNotLegal to PFS legal sometime, perhaps recently? If so, the data monkeys probably haven't caught up with the change. They may not even know there was a change.

Douglas Limmer
PCGen Data ... something or other
Distant Scholar

Postby jameslkight » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:23 am

Yeah, the Pathfinder Society Additional Resources page (which is the 'what's legal for play in pfs" document reads:
"Aasimars: all alternate racial traits, favored class options, racial archetypes, racial equipment, feats, magic items, and spells are legal for play."

I have a recent boon for playing aasimar, as well as the Blood of Angels sourcebook, which is also legal for play (provided you have the boon). Andrew is working on it now. Appreciate the response though!
jameslkight

Postby jameslkight » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:00 am

Blood of Angels was overwriting the Advanced Race Guide book. Thanks to Andrew for fixing the issue!
jameslkight

Return to Homebrew LST File Support